A few weeks ago at the annual WWDC Apple’s Senior Vice President, Philip W. Schiller, announced the new HomePod speaker. This speaker was designed to compete with Amazon, Google, and Sonos and it is nothing like you have ever heard. The HomePod has a unique array of seven beam forming tweeters that precisely focus sound, from very narrow all the way to true with a consistent 360-degree audio. Apple also added the powerful A8 chip with it which makes it much easier and faster to buff through music. HomePod is smart enough to sense where in the vision it’s playing. It doesn’t matter the place of it, whether it’s along the wall or the shelf, the HomePod steers the music in the optical direction. Last, but not least, the HomePod includes Siri.
For the price tag of $349, the Apple HomePod can be yours this December. Review the specs below and thank us later!
- High-excursion woofer with custom amplifier
- Array of seven horn-loaded tweeters, each with its own custom amplifier
- Six-microphone array for far-field Siri and room sensing
- Internal low-frequency calibration microphone for automatic bass correction
- Direct and ambient audio beamforming
- Transparent studio-level dynamic processing
- Multiroom speaker support with AirPlay 2